Girls Night Candle
Who doesn't love a good girls night? Get your gals together, make some sangria with cheap wine, eat junk food, gossip about life. Sounds like a perfect evening to me. Light this candle while you do it and it'll be your own personal heaven.
S C E N T S :
Think raspberry sangria with a hint of perfume. Fruity and sweet, but not to the point that it makes you feel sick.
D E T A I L S :
- 12 oz jar full of 100% soy wax from American grown soy beans
- Burn time of 50+ hours when burned properly
- Vegan. Phthalate free. Cotton wicks. No bullshit.
T I P S A N D T R I C K S :
- Allow your candle to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This will create a large enough "melt pool" and ensure that your candle burns evenly and for its full life.
- Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Always. I mean it.
- Be attentive. Make sure your candle is in a safe area where it won't catch anything on fire. Trust me. Fastest way to ruin a good time is by lighting the lamp shade on fire.
E X T R A I N F O :
- Evil Queen candles are handmade and poured. Variations in color are completely normal and to be expected. Also, frosting and spotting may occur.